- 1 c. Navy Bean Flake (502250)
- 1 c. water (boiling mixes best)
- 1 c. peanut butter (or almond or cashew)
- ¼ t. salt
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 T. jam or jelly
- Put Navy Bean Flakes, boiling water, nut butter, salt, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in the food processor, pulse together until well blended.
- Chill approximately 30 minutes.
- Top with jam or jelly, and serve with graham crackers, apple slices, or pretzels.
- 1 c. Garbanzo Bean Flakes (501550 or 501551)
- 2/3 c. water (boiling mixes best)
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- Put all ingredients in food processor or blender, except chocolate chips, pulse together until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill for 30 mins before serving. The flavors will become more defined as it rests.
Great for graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit.
SUBMIT A RECIPE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.