A hearty vegetable medley.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 c. onions, diced
- 2 c. celery, diced
- 2 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 2 c. orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 t. (1 clove) garlic, minced
- 8 c. broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 15 oz. (1 can) corn
- 1 c. Yellow Pea Flakes (501353)
- 1 c. Green Pea Soup Flakes (501454)
- Prepare ingredients.
- In a large pan or pot, heat olive oil.
- Add diced onions, carrots, celery, bell peppers & minced garlic to pan, sauté until onions are translucent. (about 8 minutes)
- Add broth and corn to the pan.
- Bring to a slow boil, then simmer until carrots are soft. (about 8 minutes)
- Add Yellow Pea Flakes and Green Pea Soup Flakes, stir. (3-5 minutes)
SUBMIT A RECIPE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.