Decadent layers of Graham crackers,
cookie dough, whipped topping & chocolate!
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 c. (4 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 c. sugar
- 3 c. (½ lb.) Navy Bean Flakes (502250)
- 2 t. pure vanilla extract
- ½ t. salt
- 1 ¼ c. milk
- 2 c. chocolate sauce
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips, and more for sprinkling
- 20 oz. (1 large tub) whipped topping
- 14 oz. (1 box) graham crackers
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in Navy Bean Flakes, vanilla, salt, and milk.
- Scrape sides of the bowl, blend again until well mixed and smooth.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- In a 9 x 13” baking dish layer - graham crackers, ½ cookie dough, chocolate sauce, graham crackers, whipped topping, graham crackers, remaining cookie dough, chocolate sauce, and whipped topping.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and serve.
SUBMIT A RECIPE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.