FLAT RATE *SHIPPING $9.99 | LOCAL NO CONTACT PICK-UP AVAILABLE in Sutherlin, OR
September 19, 2016
Prep. Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 15 min.
• 2 t. butter or olive oil
• 1 sm. onion, diced
• 3 carrots, diced
• 3 celery stalks, chopped
• 1 clove of garlic or 1 T. garlic powder
• cubed ham (optional)
• 2-3 c. water or stock (chicken or vegetable)
• 2 c. Navy Bean Flakes (502250)
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a medium saucepan, add butter, onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Heat on medium stirring occasionally until onions are soft and translucent.
2. Add water or stock and meat, simmer until carrots are soft.
3. Stir in Navy Bean Flakes, add more water or flakes until it reaches your desired consistency, will slightly thicken as it cools.
4. Cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Do you have questions? Do you need help with an order?
Please contact us with any questions or suggestions.
We read and reply to every message!
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm PST