"Grab a slice!"
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooling Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- In a food processor combine boiling water, a pinch of salt, Garbanzo Bean Flakes, and brown sugar. Blend together until well blended and let sit 5 minutes.
- Fold ¼ c. chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a pie, or tart, pan. Spread evenly.
- Mix ¼ c. chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir. Continue to microwave and stir until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the pie mixture. Shake until the melted chocolate completely covers the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Serve.
SUBMIT A RECIPE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.