FLAT RATE *SHIPPING $9.99 up to 50 lbs | LOCAL PICK-UP AVAILABLE in Sutherlin, OR
Prep. Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 15 min.
• 2 t. butter or olive oil
• 1 sm. onion, diced
• 3 carrots, diced
• 3 celery stalks, chopped
• 1 clove of garlic or 1 T. garlic powder
• cubed ham (optional)
• 2-3 c. water or stock (chicken or vegetable)
• 2 c. Navy Bean Flakes
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a medium saucepan, add butter, onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Heat on medium stirring occasionally until onions are soft and translucent.
2. Add water or stock and meat, simmer until carrots are soft.
3. Stir in Navy Bean Flakes, add more water or flakes until it reaches your desired consistency, will slightly thicken as it cools.
4. Cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
1. Put all ingredients in food processor or blender, pulse together until well blended. Add more water or flakes by the tablespoon until you reach the desired consistency.
2. Chill for 30 minutes before serving. The flavors will become more defined as it rests.
Greek: Base plus 1 T. yellow mustard, diced green olives to garnish.
Roasted Red Pepper: Base and garnish with roasted red peppers.
Spicy: Base plus 1 t. (or more) red pepper flakes, garnish with a small swirl of Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.
Great for graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit.
So quick, easy, and versatile!
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Do you have questions? Do you need help with an order?
Please contact us with any questions or suggestions.
We read and reply to every customer message!
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm PST
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
*Shipping only within the United States, excluding Alaska & Hawaii. Maximum order weight is 50 lbs.