Your new favorite snack!
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- ¼ c. bean flakes
- ¼ c. water
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 - 4 T. olive oil
- ½ c. grated cheese (your choice)
- cherry tomatoes (optional side)
- sour cream (optional side)
- avocado or guacamole (optional side)
- Add olive oil to a pan, heat to medium.
- In a microwave-safe dish, add water to bean flakes and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Spread rehydrated bean flakes on half the corn tortilla and top with cheese.
- When the olive oil has heated, gently place the tortillas with beans and cheese in the pan. After a few seconds, when the tortilla has softened, fold the unfilled half of the tortilla over. Fry until golden and crispy. (1-2 minutes) Turn taco over and fry until that side is golden and crispy. (1-2 minutes)
- Cover a plate with paper towels, remove the tacos and place them on the paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Place the tacos and selected sides on a plate. Serve.
SUBMIT A RECIPE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.