with Yukon Potatoes, sweet corn,
yellow peas, white wine, and rich cream.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 t. salt, divided
- 1 t. pepper, divided
- 12 oz. (2 fillets) cod
- 5 oz. (2-3 )Yukon potato, diced
- ¼ c. (1 stalk) celery, diced
- ¼ c. (1 med. size) shallot, diced
- 1 t. (1 clove) garlic, minced
- 2 oz. white cooking wine
- 3 c. water
- 4 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. corn kernels
- 1 c. Yellow Pea Flakes (501353)
- 2 -3 parsley sprigs, minced
- ¼ c. croutons
- In a large pan, heat olive oil.
- Pat cod dry, season both sides with salt & pepper.
- Add cod to the hot pan, sear each side until browned. (2-4 minutes per side)
- Transfer cod to a plate and reserve pan. Remove cod gently, it may stick to the pan.
- In the pan used to cook cod, add 1 t. olive oil. Then add diced potatoes, celery, shallots & minced garlic to hot pan. Cook until tender. (1-2 minutes)
- Add white wine & water to the pan. Bring to a slow boil, then cover and simmer. (5 minutes)
- Add heavy whipping cream, corn, Yellow Pea Flakes, ¼ t. salt & ¼ t. pepper to pan. Return to boil and cook until slightly thickened. (2-3 minutes)
- Divide cod into large pieces.
- Remove from heat, stir in cod.
- Garnish with parsley & croutons.
SUBMIT A RECIPE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.